The code for the age groups appears after your name in form (gender-code at bottom of page).
Some of you noticed (like us) that the winners' times announced at the race had an odd ring to them. Unfortunately the wrong set of results - the "interim results", run as a test before the end of the race - were handed to us by mistake. So the results published here supercede those announced at the race.
Rest assured we will contact the real winners and arrange delivery of their prizes. In the meantime, everyone who received a prize: enjoy basking in the praise.
FREE photos of all competitors are posted HERE - you can search for your pics by entering your bib number.
- 2018 Results | Free race day pictures courtesy of Sussex Sport Photography
- 2017 race results
- 2016 race results
- 2015 race results
- 2014 race results
- 2013 race results
- 2012 race results
- 2011 race results
- 2010 race results
- 2009 race results
- 2008 race results
- 2007 race results
- 2006 race results
- 2005 race results
- 2004 race results
- 2003 race results
- 2002 race results
The transition times are included in the swim and bike times.
Our age group awards are for male and female U20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+. The overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners are removed from the age group results.
The BTF Age group codes are below:
|AG Code||Category||Age||AG Code||Category||Age|
|I||Vets 2||45-49||J||Vets 3||50-54|
|K||Vets 4||55-59||L||Vets 5||60-64|
|M||Vets 6||65-69||N||Vets 7||70-74|
|P||Vets 8||75-79||Q||Vets 9||80+|
- Column 1: Your overall position in the race
- Column 2: Your position within your gender
- Column 3: Your position in your BTF age group overall
- Column 4: Your position in your age group, split into gender
- Column 5: Your overall time for the race
- Column 6: Your race number
- Column 7: Your name and age group (m = male, f = female. The next letter relates to your age group, so you can compare yourself against people of the same age)
- Column 8: Your position in the swim section
- Column 9: Your position in your gender in the swim section
- Column 10: Your position in age group overall for the swim section
- Column 11: Your position in your age group split into gender for the swim section
- Column 12: Your swim time
- Column 13, 14, 15, 16, 17: same as 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 but for the bike section
- Column 18, 19, 20, 21, 22: same as 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 but for the run section
- Column 23: Any penalties or other comments
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.